Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick days..............again

Well I'm not sure what is going on but Grace is still blowing up her diapers. We finally got her to stop throwing up. Well last night Jason and I woke up to the sound of Christian gagging in our bed. Oh he puked everywhere. 4:22am. *sigh* Jason took him to the bathroom to get him to puke in the toilet. Bad mistake. He was having a hissy fit, temper tantrum, whatever you want to call it, in the bathroom. I call it more of the drama king syndrome. Well guess who he woke up? Yep you got it. So Grace is crying and won't go back to sleep and Christian has made a mess for us to clean up.

Okay so we got everything cleaned, Grace back asleep and we are finally on our way to dreamland again. 5:30am Christian starts whimpering and squirming and again throws up. In our bed. Again. This time I just held his shirt out and let him puke in the shirt (he had on Jason's Snap On shirt) I didn't want him going back to the bathroom and waking Grace up again. We got Christian some juice to clean out his mouth and I gave him one of Grace's Zofrans to help with the vomiting. So far he has done better with that.

Grace on the other hand is blowing her diapers up!! This morning waking up she had let it loose so bad it had ran out of her diaper and soaked into her pj's. It was all over her legs all up her back. Yeah, I think you get the picture. Oh and yeah, don't worry, I didn't TAKE any pictures to show you. HA! I didn't think they would be a big hit. :) Oh I'm praying for God to give me a break here. I just don't think I can handle much more. This is about week 3 that somebody at one point or another has been sick in someway shape or form. And to top it off, Grace has started waking up in the middle of the night again for whatever reason. So I'm sleep deprived and wanting a break from sickness. Apparently God must think I can handle this b/c He says He won't give you anymore than what you can handle. I'm glad He has more faith in me than I have in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment