Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Recap

Shall we begin at the beginning?

Friday: My birthday. The day Grace decided she was no longer going to be drinking out of her bottle. The 3rd day of unsuccessful potty training for Christian. The day I had a mental breakdown on my kitchen floor. The day my best friend came over to watch my kiddos so my husband and I could go have a peaceful dinner. (I love my BFF. She is great) ( and shall I mention I love my husband who set the whole thing up?)

Saturday: 4th day of unsuccessful potty training. Grace did good without a bottle. Still give her formula, it just goes in sippy cup now. Had lunch with some girlfriends. Went to Kohls and found Christian two pairs of shoes (one for this year, one for next year) Retail value of the shoes was 75.00. I got both of them for 23.00!! WOOT WOOT!! What a deal! Mom and dad grilled hamburgers for my birthday. Grace ate a swiss cake roll.....then puked. (oops!) Then on the way home, she covered herself and her car seat. (with puke) Had diarrhea like crazy.(3 diapers in 3 hours) I was thinking it was from the chocolate. Nope, she had the virus that has been going around. I'm sure the chocolate didn't help, but I didn't know she was sick at that time! 1:30 in the morning, Grace goes back in tub. Jason is pulling her car seat apart. I put her to bed and then go throw everything in washer.

Sunday: Didn't make it to church because of the above. She threw up again. Jason cooked everyone breakfast. We chill around house while Jason works on his truck. Day 5 of potty training and we have a winner!!!! Christian peed in the potty TWICE!! I did the happy dance and made him laugh, gave him sugar and hugs, we ran outside to tell daddy...daddy gave him all kinds of high fives and hugs and sugar! We are so proud of himself and best yet, he is proud of himself! He kept saying I do it all by myself!!!

Monday: Today. No pee pee in potty yet. 2 accidents. Dad gives Grace a bottle unknown to me. After 2 jars of food, Grace throws it back up. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment