Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Randomness in our life

So I figured since the random pictures that I take don't all have a theme to "blog about" I'd just put the pictures on here and tell ya a little background on it if any. Even though the pictures may not have an extensive background to tell, they are really just to cute not to blog.
Grace gave me a reason of why I couldn't do laundry that day. While I was trying to change loads, she crawled in and wouldn't come out.Oops, she touched the light. Betcha she didn't do that again.
Straight up chillin'!
Wearing her big brother's flip flops and have them in the wrong toe. Pretty nail polish though huh?
New haircut!
March 2nd was "Read across America" day. This day, the school asked for volunteers to come in and read a book to the children. The children also got to bring thier favorite book to read and they also got to dress up like their favorite character from that book. I betcha can't guess what Christian's (err Buzz's) was can you? I told the teacher that all he had was a PJ top. She said that was fine for him to wear. Oh did he have fun "lasering" everyone that day. I've told him that wasn't nice.
Grace and Christian playing at a friend of Christian's birthday party.
Oh yes, this is what you think it is. Underwear. On her head. Clean mind you but underwear nonetheless. And she did it. Not me. Then she wanted me to pick her up. I wanted the picture. I won. Well not really, after I took the picture I picked her up. :) She has done this several times. We will have fun potty training this one. "No sweetie, the underwear goes on your bottom like this"
I love this boy and his gorgeous smile.

One of the outfits I made Grace.
I think this is her "DIVA WITH ATTITUDE" stance?!?!?!
Oh the joys of parenthood. 5 lbs of sugar, with an 18oz box of cheerios makes a huge mess!!!!



Another outfit I made!

And another outfit made.
As I said, just a few random shots of the kiddos. Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment