Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kids

So here recently, I've been trying to learn my camera. I've always heard that you can have the BEST camera on the market but until you learn full manual mode picture taking, you will not have used your camera to it's full potential. I love photography. Creative pictures of nature, people, you name it, I love it. Photography in my opinion is an art. And not only is it a creative outlet for me, it also comes in handy with my scrapbooking. Once I learn how to shoot good pictures in manual mode, I will then learn how to make them GREAT photos in Photoshop. Here I've taken these pictures in full manual mode of the kids playing. We have been having beautiful spring weather here so I've been taking full advantage. And the kids have fun. :)

My camera has a setting to shoot in black and white. These are my favorites.



HAHAHA I love this picture. I don't know what they were doing but it looks like Christian is confused and Grace is like "ohhhhhh bubba!" LOL
This picture is blurry I know but I couldn't resist showing this one. I love her random face she is making! LOL
And another "Grace face" :) Do you see how dirty her little face is?? Good grief! But they had fun getting that way!!!!


Good ol' Cleo.



No comments:

Post a Comment