Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bored?! Yeah, right

If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times. "Aren't you just so bored being at home all the time?" "I would be so bored being a housewife" etc, etc,......my answer to you is "You apparently don't know my daughter." Here let me introduce to you, the queen of destruction, the "flour" queen, little Miss Tornado, Grace Brune.
I am busy changing loads of clothes and I continuously here the refrigerator beeping letting me know one of the doors is open. I think that Grace just left it open by mistake and think nothing more of it. I go in there after I finish with the clothes to shut the door and I find her. First off I have NO IDEA why she even has Christian's AWANA bag around her neck but it's in the washer now.....secondly, really Grace??? 2 steps forward, 15 back. Gotta love her. She is the reason "I ain't no bored housewife" She keeps me on my toes and keeps me BUSY!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment