Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Having a photo shoot with Grace

While Christian was at school one day, Grace and I decided to go outside and get some Vitamin D. While we were doing that, I decided to have a mini photo shoot and try out my hand at some manual mode photography. Now keep in mind that I'm learning.

Grace was squishing herself up at the sight of a bee.

Just practicing with some pretty weeds in the yard. It took about 5 or 6 pictures before I got the settings right.
Playing peek-a-boo!
I love her many faces that she makes.







I thought these were pretty cool pictures. I was able to capture the bee in the shot as well so you would know what she was looking at. She was playing with that bee. With it being a carpenter bee, those things are nosey. Sometimes to nosey. They are all the time getting all up in your face to check you out. Grace didn't like that to much.
So she tries to blow him away.
And then she tries harder. I have to say though, the bee did scoot away some. LOL I guess he knew what was good for him. After long, she would have been swatting at that thing to get it out her face. LOL
Even though the lightening may not be perfect in all of these shots, I will still be learning photoshop in the next few weeks/months/years and maybe can lighten these up and make some changes to them to make them look better. As of right now with me learning I think I did a jam up job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment