Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a few things

Well I'm having a terrible time uploading her 1st year pictures. Apparently the girl that took her pictures used such a large file that my computer wants to think long and hard about uploading them. But once again, those too are on my Facebook. And if you want to see more you could always go to Beth Coleman's Facebook page and she had some on her site as well.

Well Christian had his screening for school the other day. They want to see what the child knows. I was told they do this only to have on file that it has nothing to do with anything else. I would think since it's a Montesorri school, they test the child to see where about they are then start them from that point and work on higher stuff. But hey, I guess that's why I'm not working at the school. I didn't know that I was going to be in the room with him so I didn't take my camera. I did take 2 photos with my phone though.

The last picture of Grace is in the IHOP while eating lunch she wanted to be Miss Hollywood Diva with mama's glasses. Too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment