Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday Party

Yeah, I know it's 2 months past due. But here's the problem. My computer is stupid. Yep. I'm smarter than the computer b/c I actually remember where I put items in my house. HA! No, seriously. I use a program called Picasa for my pictures. I also upload my pictures using Nikon Transfer to my computer. Well the two programs don't have their stuff together. Literally. When I upload using Nikon, I have a spot that my pictures get put into. When I upload to Picasa, of course they go into Picasa. Well apparently, when you upload to Picasa, there isn't a way to get the pictures to your blog. I cannot find the Picasa program with the files within the "upload" button. I do have an option within Picasa to "blog this" well the stupid problem with that is I choose 20 pictures per say but it will only add 4, yes 4, pictures to my blog???!!!! So. I believe that the pictures of her birthday is on Facebook. Can we just call it even?? LOL I will say that she was a true princess that day. She wouldn't get dirty with her cake. I tried to stick her hand all it and the diva yanked her hand back and would ONLY eat the fondant flowers. :) I am going to try to upload her 1st year pictures here next. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment