Friday, May 28, 2010

Awana Award Night

Christian is a graduate from the Puggles group at AWANA. We had the awards ceremony a few weeks ago and these are the pictures from it. I've been terrible about updating my blog with stuff like this. It seems like it's been surrounding potty training all the time. I'll try to get better. After the ceremony Jason was trying to get a good picture of me and the kids but Grace was more concerned with the blue peguin on Christian's award. So this is the best photo that we got and frankly, my favorite, b/c of the way Grace is positioned. As if to say, hang on for a second, what is that thing?!?!?!!?


And the look on Christian's face. My kids are a hoot.




My proud little puggle.



Him and his friend Matthew chatting away before the ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment