Friday, March 12, 2010

YAY He got in!!!

Well Christian got accepted into school for September!!! His name was placed in a lottery drawing. They did the drawing today and his name was pulled!!! So we have until September to get this boy peeing and pooping on the potty! HA!

It's thundering tonight and everytime it thunders he yells "Mom! I hear Jesus playing the drums!" lol I love it.

I got video of Grace walking the other day. And I got a very cute video of the kids playing together and Grace laughing so hard. It is very cute. However, when I downloaded my pictures onto the computer, the videos didn't transfer with them for whatever reason. So now I have to rehook up the camera to the computer and try to force the videos over.

The children are going on Sunday to have their pictures taken with live bunnies for Easter. I'm so darn excited I can't see straight. I'll post those pictures as soon as I get them. Well since I don't have the video to upload, I guess this is all the news I have for tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment