Thursday, March 4, 2010

Margaritaville

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
Searching for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's nobody's fault"

First Margarita. February 27, 2010. Flirting with older men. All the time. Yep Grace's Aunt Christy has had some influence on her already.

Shall we begin at the beginning? February 27, I had a Southern Living at Home party for a friend of mine. She sells Margarita mix. She mixes it up for us and serves it. Mind you it is NOT spiked! There is NO alcohol in the Margarita Mix. (Or else Grace would not have had it.) So we are all fancy drinking our virgin Margarita's out of my margarita glasses. The babies appear thirsty and they are after our green drink. What's the problem? There is no alcohol in them. So we let them have some. (Cameron, mine and Jason's godson was over here too) Well now we see the problem. THEY WANT TO DRINK IT ALL!!!! They don't want to save any for the adults. HA!!

RJ, Christian's friend, is 4 years old. He was over here the other day playing with Grace and she was just enamored by him. She was smiling, laughing and doing her little hand at him as to playfully slap his arm. Yep she is a charmer. Another occasion, we were in Walmart. She was in the front of the buggy just cruising. She was facing backward even though her legs were still in the holes in front (don't ask me how she got twisted) Anyway, a 14 or 15 year old walks by and she stares at him the entire time!!!! Even following him with her head turning as we walked by each other! I bent down and told her in her ear that she was way to young for him and she better watch where her eyes are looking! I ended with "you understand me young lady?" HA! Oh boy do we have trouble brewing with her. All I can say is I pray to the Good Lord above that He will help me guide her to HIM and not to foolish ways that will get her in trouble. I'm already praying for Christian's wife and Grace's husband. I'm praying for safety for both now and when they get older. That's all we can do is pray. Enjoy these pictures of Grace enjoying her first Margarita. This will be the only time I better see these types of pictures. If I see her drinking a margarita when she is 15, her butt is MINE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment