Monday, March 1, 2010

Flower Face

Christian is seeing someone in the house. He is describing him as a "little boy like me" with black hair and blue eyes. He pointed to the end of my bed one day and asked me who that was. Nobody was there of course so I freaked out. I've always heard kids can see things we can't.. I say I don't know and he insists on me telling him who that is. I am totally freaked at this point so we go downstairs.

He has talked about "flower face' as he calls him on several occasions. He tells me that "flower face' is funny and does not scare him. He makes faces at Christian and every time I asked Christian what faces it is, Christian makes the EXACT same face everytime. Tongue hanging out the mouth and to the side. It is a funny face to a 3 year old. He tells me that flower face is my friend as well as his.

The other day we were sitting in the living room and the kids were playing with this butterfly that moves across the floor playing music. It starts up itself when the wings are touched. I finally told the kids to quit with it b/c I got tired of listening to it. (It's loud!) Well after about 1 minute after it stopped, the kids came over to the couch with me. That butterfly starting going all by itself. Nobody was around it. It hasn't ever done that before. Maybe "flower face" was playing??

I ask him where flower face is and the answer is always the same. Either he isn't here at the moment or he is in MY bed. I asked Christian if flower face liked my bed and he told me yes. Christian tells me more often than not that flower face went to bed. In my bed. I need to find out about this. I want to know the history of the land. I know the history of the house and nothing s attached to it. Everyone that ever lived here is still alive. Something must have happened on the land before the house was built. I'm a little freaked out. 3 year olds just don't make this stuff up. I'm not going to let it bother me though. It's not here to hurt us. It would have already done that. Battery is going dead. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment