Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast at school

Christian's 3K class did a Thanksgiving feast at school. All the parents were invited to attend. This was both the morning and afternoon students. I was assigned to bring good ol' Kraft macaroni and cheese. The kids sang a Thanksgiving song as the prayer before we ate. All the girls were in Pilgrim hats and the boys were in the Indian hats. (Which they made themselves) Here is a picture of his entire class.


This picture is so funny to me. I was taking a picture of Christian with his "hand turkey" he had made (it has a thanksgiving poem underneath it) and his friend Blaine came up and said "Can I be in the picture too?" How could I say no?? I love taking pictures of Christian and his friends together.
Then Acacia (pronounced A-kay-sha) saw what was happening and wanted a piece of the action too! The more the merrier!
And then sweet Elizabeth. Oh how I love this picture. Christian standing behind her and holding on to her like he loves her already. Yes, this is the girl I want to be his first girlfriend.

Right after we got done eating:


During the meal:


This was while Christian was sitting on the rug before we got started. Not sure who the little girl is. I believe she may be in the morning class.
Our menu for that day was Kraft Mac N cheese, homemade mac n cheese, ham sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, fruit salad, cookies, brownies, and oranges.
Sweet memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment