Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Mama, that's not good"

I love vegetable soup. I cook it with all kinds of canned vegetables along with 1lb of hamburger meat and 1lb of sausage. I let the juices of the canned vegetables act as the "soup" part. Oh it's so good. When I cook a batch of soup, I usually cook enough for an army. We tend to eat it for days afterward. Lunch and dinner. The last time I cooked the soup I decided to freeze half of it instead of trying to eat it all. Well tonight I decided to take it out of the freezer and warm it up since I was having an extremely lazy day. I fixed the kids their bowls of soup and had them sit at their table. Christian asked, "Mom, what did you cook us?" while he looked at his bowl. I told him soup. He said he didn't like soup. I told him to just try it. Well he did. And then he said "Mama, that's not good." I said "It's not? Here let me try it" After I took a bite he said "See? I told you" For once he was right. It wasn't good. I don't know what happened since soup usually freezes good but this one didn't. I have a pizza in the oven now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment