Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekend F-U-N!!!!!

Our Saturday started out at 9:30. We had a birthday party to go to at 10 at Timrod Park. We were an hour late (figures) so these are the only two pictures that I got from that party.




After we left that party, we went to Toys R Us to get a gift for the next party we were to go to and went and ate lunch. The next party they were invited to was at the little boys house and they had swimming........





And power wheels fun.........








and tailgating parties.




So this picture tell me a different story than it does to you. This "look" that Grace was giving this little girl was saying "I dare you to touch my radio again and if you do I'll back hand you"

This little girl, poor little girl.....didn't know what she was getting herself into when she got in the car with this tough 1 year old little girl. Every time the bigger girl would touch the radio Grace would THROW her hand away and then proceed to hit her a couple of times. I kid you not. Can we say attitude?





This starts the day on Sunday. Christian loved playing with that truck at the party so much that we decided to go get him one of his own. He is all the time begging his daddy and me to let him drive our cars. Guess how many times I've heard that he wants to drive our cars since we got him this? Z-E-R-O :)





She loves being able to get in and out of the pool by herself. She gets in and splashes around by herself!





Taking a break with daddy......she is beginning to become such a daddy's little girl! :) I love it.


Unfortunately she couldn't hang:


We ended the day with ice cream!!!





After ice cream, went back to the house and did more driving.


And that will conclude our day. The kids were so pooped that it didn't take anytime to get them to sleep that night! That's what I like :)
!

No comments:

Post a Comment