Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Splash Pad

Today we went to the splash pad. This wasn't either of the children's first time going but last year when we went, Grace was really to young to know what was happening. She didn't like it last year. This year was a little different :)




Christian loved this wheel. It didn't do anything but spin. There is a large bucket on the top of this pole that when it gets filled with water will dump out. I guess Christian thought that by turning this wheel, he was making the bucket dump. Ha.



My cutie sun bathing.

Watch out Cris Angel! My son can levitate too!



Grace didn't like any of the direct-in-your-face water, but the misting she loved!! Mom or I would hold her and run through it. This is the result of that fun!!!



To bright for my diva. She kept taking my sunglasses and put them on her.

Pucker up baby!!!! All we have to do is ask for sugar and she puckers up and waits for you to lay one on her!!!


She spent most of the day here at these little guys:



I put sunscreen on everyone, even myself, but I forgot to put it on my face!!!! I look like a lobster. But it's all good because we had the best of times and that's all that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment