Friday, July 16, 2010

Just random

I thought you would enjoy just random pictures that I've taken the last month or so. Here Christian and Grace are "helping" daddy sand his car. The picture of Grace is extra special to me because I have a picture of me, maybe Grace's age or just a tad older, same hairdo (crazy hair) and I'm "helping" my daddy on a car too. I had a tool in my hand. I will be scrapbooking these two pictures (one of Grace and the one of me) side by side one day.



BIG HUGS!:


First time eating watermelon. She tore that thing up!!!



Is he going to be a future Chip N Dale????? NOT!!!! But he sure makes a cute little one!!


Diva with her shades




The upside down show!!!! I remember when Christian started doing this. I love it!!!


Daddy time!!


Daddy's girl



No comments:

Post a Comment