Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vacuum Buddies


Usually when I vacuum, I have to hold Grace while Christian runs for his life up onto the couch. Well the children were in the toy room the other day so I decided to shut the living room door and vacuum, kid free. Right in the middle of vacuuming, I look over at the door and see this. HA! Looks like I had an audience! Both of them were smacking the door with thier open hands. Grace making noises like a monkey (normal for her while the vacuum is going) and Christian yelling "my turn mama!!" For some reason, Christian is no longer scared of the vacuum anymore and now wants to vacuum himself. I let him often, but then he starts shutting the vacuum off and turning it back on. Over and over and over again. That's when I pull the plug. And he goes into his 3 year old temper tantrum. *sigh*
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment