Sunday, January 31, 2010

New hairdo

I love having a girl. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my little man. Getting down on the floor and crashing our cars into one another. I LOVE playing trains and playing "swordbite" (his way of saying sword fight) and wrestling. But there is something about dressing up my little princess in pigtails, frills and pink that just feeds my soul. She has had some crazy hair ever since she was born. She has 2 long pieces in the back amid her short hair. The top and sides are long as well. She has the worst hairdo known to man right now. But mom here knows how to make it look cute. We work with what we have. I had been pulling it all on top of her head and doing one piggy tail up there with a bow. Then I saw on TV a little girl with pigtails and thought it was the cutest thing. So Grace's pigtails were born. Just this morning as a matter of fact. They are a little lopsided because she wouldn't stay still but they are cute nonetheless. Yep, I think we will keep it around a little longer. At least until we are able to cut her hair in a couple of months. Then I'll probably keep the same 'do because "daddy" said he won't let me cut her hair. Except for the two long pieces in the back. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment